Thursday, June 4, 2009

Info re ordering the shirts






These are available in small to 3xl sizes

If we order more that 25 the price is 10.00 per shirt. For the shirts with one color
The survivor shirts are 14.00 for an order of more than 25.
The Pink and Blue :
These are the children's shirts also available. Sizes are Childrens small thru large.
With the purchase of more than 25 they are 10.00
With the purchase of more than 10 they are 16.00
That is total for the whole family not per family : )
So if we could get a count of who would like shirts I can let you know the final pricing on them and you can email me at shellywatt2002@yahoo.com It would be great if one person from each family took a count and let me know then that one person could collect for their family members and send me one check for payment with names and sizes. This I think would be the easiest way to do this.
Thanks
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment